It’s Me Again
I was sitting here eating my lunch and thought that I’d do something I hadn’t done yet…
Blog twice in one day.
Truth is- I needed a distraction. After getting home from the store with my mom, I dropped an entire case of Diet Dr. Pepper with Cherry all over my kitchen floor. 4 cans completely emptied onto the tile. Then my dog Emma came running downstairs and had chewing gum all over her face.
It was a complete sticky mess.
On a fun note, the adorable Michelle at Living, Learning, Earning tagged me in this award.
The rules are:
- Link the person who awarded you
- Post 7 random facts about yourself
- Pass the award along to 7 other bloggers
So, peeps…here are 7 random facts about me!
- For the past 10 years, I’ve received approximately 2-3 emails on average per year from random fans who think that I am Tony Danza. Seriously.
- When I was in high school, I accidentally ran a nun off the road.
- My all time favorite word is “bouffant” and this has been the case for as long as I can remember. It is such a fun way of referring to big hair.
- I was born on April Fool’s Day and was tortured by my trickster mother all through childhood. This has resulted in tears, panic attacks, and even a knocked out tooth.
- When Michael isn’t home, I blast Lionel Richie music and have dance parties by myself. The dog isn’t such a fan.
- One of my fantasies is to dress up like Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffany’s (tiara and all) and eat a croissant in front of the store window. One day, I’ll do it (even if it means that passers by think I’m a loony tune).
- When I was in elementary school, my friend Michelle and I used to make fliers for a fictional place called “Grandma Bunkmeyer’s Lint Collecting Camp” and we’d place them in the mailboxes of our neighbors.
As I always say, I’ve never claimed to be normal.
I’m passing this along to…
Stefanie- The New Healthy
Katie- Healthy Diva Eats
Autumn- Good Eats Girl
Chelsey- Clean Eating Chelsey
Christina- Hungry Meets Healthy
Kris- i heart wellness
Carrie- Moves ‘n Munchies
Well, I’m going to pack for my mini uptown getaway this evening.
Talk to you tomorrow!